Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where am I going?

On Friday, 20th of June 2008, our postings to different vocations and schools were released to us. It was exciting when the page was loading. I was hoping to see OCS on the screen when I typed down my details. Lo and behold! Thank God for answering prayer and placing me in... OCS!!


I am really happy that I'm posted there because I aspired to be an officer since my dad and brother were officers too. The training will definitely be more intense compared to BMT and I will go in with a positive mindset once again! Make good friends, try not to do foolish things that will get me injured, do the right thing and follow instructions and many more. I do not wish to get into trouble too. The grueling 9 months begins on Monday and there's nothing better than to start it with a 3 week confinement! :|

3 months ago, it was to the far east and now to the extreme west. Alamak. Haha!

2 comments: