Monday, January 4, 2010

A Brand New 2010 Folks!

Coming back from overseas into 2010 is exciting. To wrap USA in word, it would have to be "Super"! Will definitely blog about the trip bit by bit once I get my pictures from Tourist Tan and David.

What was disappointing about the trip is that my 600+ photos were deleted. Do not know how it happened but it did. I certainly did not press 'OK' to 'ERASE ALL?'. Sigh. Must just remember the experience of what happened.

Just a quick update, started work again and it felt awesome! My army friends are a nice bunch. There is always something to laugh and joke about in our conversations. I feel really blessed to have formed this bond with them. :)

And guess what! The Army has given me my 2nd Kit Kat bar today! My rank looks like this now! Wheeee!!! Super.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: