Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Should I be Mr Pringles?



Hmmmffff!! :)

If I how does the Pringles logo look like, I believe many will say it's the face with the mustache! Well, I thought of growing a mustache after I saw an advertisement by Louis Vuitton which is shown below. (It took me a long time to find this on the net!)


Look at him. So calm and collected. It gives me the "Shakespeare, classy, arty, high end" vibe. Hehe. Hope B is fine with it! :D Looking forward to no shaving for an indefinite period! Wee! Soon there will be 2 people in the family with mustaches.

My dear readers! What do you think of this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can just try lah....nothing to lose...not nice just shave off...simple enough.hahahaha

jasontan said...

hi aaron, haha. it's great that you want to grow a mustache. i am looking forward to seeing it! and i must take a photo with you when your mustache is grown. anyway, how's our next meet-up coming about?

aar.n said...

To Anonymous: Can give excuse not to shave your face!

To jasontan: Can can! You can see a preview of how it'll look like. See the man painting the shoe? :P

Next meet-up must be done in July mans. Austin is in US!