Monday, February 26, 2007

Huat ah!!

Though the post date is Feb 26 Monday, I am writing what took place on the 24th. My family celebrates Chinese New Year quite slowly. I only visited my relatives 1 week after Chinese New Year started. Mat went, "A little late right Aaron? Got so many days during the week to visit must visit 1 week later ah? Haha".

Anyway, I only visit my father's side. Mother's side are in Malaysia. Every year is the same! We go there, play cards, eat dinner, talk about what we are doing, future plans and the usual. What I find funny and interesting are the actions of the adults when it comes to card playing. Some will hold the cards in their hands and give a clap, some shout, most open up the cards slowly to prevent heart attacks. I joined in too!


"Ah Peh!" (stands for Jack, Queen and King)

I was filled with meaning, content and joy after that night.


The feeling was nice... :]

No comments: