Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A friendly outing

My life in secondary school was an enjoyable one. It was the best time of my life where I made very good friends. Even though my school was labelled an "ah beng" school, I never found trouble, neither did trouble find me. My teachers were great rolemodels. It was nice talking to them, asking for help with killer questions. If they were free to help you on the spot, they would. We would sometimes chat about life, current issues or ask about their life experiences. They were very nice to us. Not to mention the canteen food was cheap and good.

Ngoh couldn't make it for the outing. So sad but we still had a fun time even if one of the fantastic 5 was missing. We intended to go to Dan Ryan's Chicago Grill at Tanglin Road. However, the prices were quite steep. Needed to find another alternative so we agreed on Fish and Co.!


Justin, Zhi Gang, Kiat and Jessica Alba! (in the PSP)

After that we walked to Takashimaya in attempt to use my $10 Takashimaya Voucher given by California Fitness. Hehe! But Takashimay was closed and we were all disappointed. In the end, we left town early and went gaming instead. We ate supper too!


Kiat and his ice cream prata.

That was the first time and probably the last time seeing and testing the ice cream prata. I doubt I will see myself ordering that on a regular basis. Haha! Sweeeet~! :)

No comments: