Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Time for Me To Protect Your Buttocks!

Sigh. I am enlisting on the 14th of March. Since my vacation starts on the 25th of February, that gives me slightly more than 2 weeks of enjoyment! :(

But, I've already made the choice to do the PTP (Physical Training Phase) for army. So I shall use that 4 weeks of training well to become fitter and healthier. Doubt anyone will hire me for a month anyway.

I was out having a barbecue on Saturday when my mother messaged me saying, "Aaron, you are going into the army on March 14 man." I was surprised it was so soon. I thought I would be going in around April or May. Oh well, when you got to go, you got to go. I hope to be the man in the center of this picture. Those who know, good for you! For those who don't, go watch the 10 part show!

"Are you sure it's safe to take a picture in the battle zone?"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh dear Aaron! Why so soon!

aar.n said...

To jessica: I don't know! But it's pretty good too. Early in, early out. Plus I doubt I will work if I did receive a later enlistment date. Haha