Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Partaye!

The Christmas party was fantastic! I really enjoyed myself and had a good laugh. Chris doing the exaggerated actions of the song "Catch a Falling Star" was hilarious. Food was good too though I did not eat much because I felt full after eating my first plate. Dang. Stomach is smaller. Yay. Singing carols was fun too when everyone there were singing happily.

Playing in the band was also a enriching experience. It was a stressful journey but we pulled through and landed with smiles on our faces at the end of the day. Patience with each other and supporting one another is important.



Thank God for everything and all He has done. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! catch a falling star! anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (:

abigail. :D

Anonymous said...

"The Christmas party was fantastic! I really enjoyed myself and had a good laugh. "

sometimes a party with too many people is not fun. dun worry. i understand. glad it was fun! without me!

- u know who.

aar.n said...

To abigail: Merry Christmas to you! Haha.

To u know who: Stop crying over spilled milk, DAVE! But I'm really sorry I forgot to invite you.