Monday, January 28, 2008

Goosebumps

Whenever I listen to music, there are times when I get this "hair raising" experience. My brother told me that very nice music to him will make his hair stand but I never understood how that could happen. But nowadays, I can feel it sometimes too. It sounds so good you can feel the chills riding down your spine!

Some songs that achieved that feeling for me are,
Phil Collins - You'll be in my Heart
Hillsong - Forever
Jars of Clay - Worlds Apart
Jars of Clay - I Need You
Jennie Lee Riddle - Revelation Song
Planet Shakers - Evermore

The flow must be good. I had a copy of I Need You by Jars of Clay which had a slight time skip from the chorus to the verse and it ticked me a bit. But someone saved me and sent me the real stuff! Thank you again!! :D

Anyway, this is the live version of I Need You. I prefer studio ones though. Haha, but it will do.

No comments: