Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Mission

It's been more than a month! I've always been telling myself to update and update but I always don't do it.

I am currently on a mission.

My mission is: To put good quality and well done up album cover art on every song in my iPod.

It's a very tedious thing to do and people keep saying "so free ah?" to me. Why I am doing this is because my laptop has revived! I bought a 120GB IDE hard disk from my friend. Since now I have more space, why not include the album art? It gives me a sense of satisfaction when I browse through the Cover Flow filled with many pictures. It allows me to fake that all my songs were bought too! I also get to know more about the band when I look for the pictures.

Rare!


Scary looking!


Nice.

I really like the last album cover art by Audio Adrenaline. It's the nicest among all their album covers. Once I'm done with my iPod, it's on to the 9k+ songs that Mark sent me. How long do you think it is going to take!?!

4 comments:

Guan You said...

Ehh your brother cheat people one. He say all his songs are arranged and labelled nice nice, but got some is fake and inaccurate one. Anyway all the best in your quest! Cos I wouldn't bother =P

aar.n said...

To Guan You: His songs don't have album art. Mine is more zhun and proper. Haha. Hire me la! I do for you. :D

Gerome said...

I was in your exact same situation when I got my iPod.

I managed to grab album covers until songs starting with the letter C and then I couldn't take it anymore.

But I know what you mean. Scrolling through the album covers is cool.

Anonymous said...

i think it will take half a year.
if you are dedicated , maybe 3 months

ha ha ha!
:D

want to help me with mine too? mine's lesser, only half the amount of songs that you have. LOL!