Saturday, February 27, 2010

Congratulations Kenny + Audrey!


One for the history books in the Sim and Shen family. I was waiting for the professional photos to come so this post will look good. Haha.

To Kenny and Audrey: May you two have love abundant for each other and that love carries on forever. Everything else will follow behind it. :]

To Jia Mei yan: I wish you all the best and your new family! Thanks for listening to my stories and then falling asleep after that. And somehow, I always remember this one particular time during Junior Soldier class, the older ones were teasing me and then you stepped in and said, "Hey, don't bully my brother k!". It has been 10 years since you said that? Hahaha. Though you spoke little compared to Mark and myself who were always shouting in the house, your presence in the house was always felt. The family and I will definitely miss you but remember we'll always be there for you. :) Take care and I love you Aud. Now you're the odd one out! You're married! Hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I miss her and love her too. More than she'll ever know....