Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Celebrating 30 Entries!

This entry was supposed to be on the 30th entry but it does not really matter. Anyway, it's 30 entries! *Applause*



"Hello everyone, it's absolutely an amazing feeling to be standing here today and receiving this award. I never thought I could ever publish 30 articles. I would like to thank God for giving me the experiences so that I am able to write these events for everyone. I want to thank my parents for supporting me on this trip and their constant watch over me through msn as well. To the people like Kat, who gives me comments, thank you very much for it because it gives me encouragement to write more! And finally to all readers, thank you very much! :')

Right now, it's time to party! Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohh! Squaarree rooomss!!"

About the quiz that I asked that time, no one gave me an answer. :( That scene happened when Mr. Lee Kuan Yew cried during the interview about the seperation of Singapore and Malaysia.

Next article! A once in a lifetime event! Enjoy the long wait! :D Hahaha! I'll do me best to get it up soon! Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Kath said...

Hey, don't let your 30th entry be the last! You'll be back soon... feeling sad to leave? Think you are greatly enriched by this stint.. come back with lots of stories and recipes! =)

aar.n said...

To kathryn: Haha! Definitely not! I hope to go on too! Lots of stories, yea. Recipes err... I hope so! Hahaha

Zen|th said...

30 entries. Good on you. Continue writing. =)