Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A game that Tammy tagged me to do

Sorry folks, This is not part of the usual articles you get at What am I doing? but it seems I have to do it.

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1)
Nothing weird about me. But I do have special things about me.

2)
I have a permanent red mark on my arm.

3)
I enjoy eating.

4)
I laugh and feel happy at some things that people usually find it normal.

5)
I am developing an interesting way of walking. While walking, keep 1 arm swinging following the normal timing while the other is at random timing.

6)
Everyone is special!

I tag er.. Kathryn, Gerome, Amelia Soh, Tammy, Nikola Tesla, Jamie Oliver

I will be writing the new entry tomorrow!

2 comments:

Zen|th said...

Nikola Tesla would love to do it, but I think he's dead already. Haha.

By the way, Nikola Tesla makes is one of the characters in The Prestige. Go watch it.

aar.n said...

To zenith: Haha! Yes. I was looking up on him again so I just typed his name down.

The Prestige was showing on the airplane on the way here. I did not catch it. Watched The Illusionist instead. I'll watch if I have the chance. :)