Thursday, May 17, 2007

Man down! Man down! MEDIC!!!

Shoot! The weather has become colder and more dry. No moisture in the air, dries things up fast. It is happening to my hands! On the top side of my hands, what I thought was just skin cracking turned out something even more critical. I think it was also due to the exposure to oil, dirt, water and lithium chloride.

I went to the doctor at The Promenade near my place. This was during office hours because I was worried. This is the first time getting this problem. I do not know why but I seem to get the most weirdest illnesses. First was the wart, followed by the ganglion cyst, and now tinea manuum?

I really thank God for curing my wart and ganglion cyst because it was really incredible. Warts could stay on your body for 6 months or years! There was a lady who had a wart for 10 years! Having it cured within 3 months was a miracle. No scars, no expensive treatment. The bump on my hand which I concluded was a ganglion cyst after my mum told me and looking at the pictures on the internet also disappeared after some time.

So right now, tinea manuum was what the doctor told me I had. It is fungus infection so he game me cream to apply. Hydrozole is the brand. Sigh. Having a form of sickness is not a nice setting to be in. I felt excited after knowing that the cream is made in Singapore. :D


Next issh! Food review on something that is sooooo goooood and deeeeeelicious! Oh BOY~! I'm drooling!! :P~~

6 comments:

Anne said...

why do fungus love you so much :(

aar.n said...

To lurong: They want to get back at me for eating too much mushrooms!

Anonymous said...

Get some moisturizer!

aar.n said...

To jessica: Yea, I do have moisturizer too. Thanks. It is like a red mark in between the middle and fourth finger. There is no itch! :D

Anonymous said...

Take care okay!

aar.n said...

To jessica: Thanks! :D