Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Testimony

I want to thank God for letting me out of the school!

It happened on the 29th. I was in the office till 8pm. I had the key to the office but, I did not have the 24 hour access card! The card allows entry to certain buildings after a certain time. Morven applied for the card and is the current holder. I hold the other part. It sounds like we are both needed to activate the bomb.

I was busy sending my supervisor my report and when I was done, it was already 8pm. Whilst packing my bag, I remembered that the electric sliding doors will close at 7.30pm! The only way in and out was by the card. Panic panic. I was hoping the PhD students will still be working and would kindly let me out. If not, I could call security but I did not feel like doing it. Either way, I had to go to the toilet first. When I came out, I heard a sound and walked quickly down the stairs, and I saw someone left the building!

We shall enter slow motion with the heart pouding *DoopDoop*,

*DoopDoop* (The door is open!) *DoopDoop* (Got to make it!) *DoopDoop* Aaron jumps the last 4 steps *DoopDoop* Door starts closing *DoopDoop* Aaron runs and says "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*DoopDoop*OOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!" *DoopDoop* (Doors slide the opposite way) *DoopDoop* "THANK YOU LORD!"

Also thank God for that wonderful bit of action! He has been giving me so many wonderful adventures! :D

5 comments:

Zen|th said...

Well, you need some parkour style techniques to get out if you're ever trapped in there again. Haha.

aar.n said...

To zen|th: Haha! I'll jump and smash through the glass!

D. said...

and then perhaps be starred in the Jacky Chan movie
:D

Eunice T. said...

I wonder what will happen if you didn't manage to catch the door? Oh well, it's no harm sleeping a night in school. hehe! :p

aar.n said...

To eunice: Hehe, I could! But I may die of starvation from not eating my dinner!