Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mr. Sandman, give us a dream.

My parents bought new mattresses for us. It is a little high and Mark's mattress is unable to slide under my bed. What to do? Get me to sleep on it and act like a weight. I feel happy because I get to sleep on Mark's bed for a valid reason! Back then, it would cause trouble to my mother because she will have to push it under to mop the floor. Nonetheless, I never felt this much joy in sleeping.

I am also happy that I can wake up on my own! No more "Aaron!! What time is it now? Wake up wake up!" from my parents! Those having trouble waking up yourself, I recommend you to buy something like this.

This is good stuff.

It worked for me so why won't it work for you too? If Aaron can wake up, so can you! Ciao!

2 comments:

D. said...

hahaha!
that thing, is the noisiest and loudest and most irritating thing on Earth!

Nono!
It's the entire universe!

I use to have a pikachu alarm clock that sings the pokemon song.
:D

aar.n said...

To ddaphne: It is very effective! Gotta catch em all! Pokemon! Hahaha! I think it's the best alarm clock yet!