Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome to Singapore!

"Good evening passengers, welcome to Singapore. Outside temperature is a nice 29 degrees. We hoped you enjoyed our service and hope you will fly with us some time soon. Take care and have a nice day."

The weather was not very nice at all. You could feel the moisture in the air. When compared to Australia's weather, you can definitely say this is good but it was just too good! I was melting! Now I have to do the reverse and think of Australia, and I will feel cool from within. Hehe.

I must say it is definitely great to be back being able to see everyone. Thank you my friends. Ultimately, I thank God for my safe trip back from Adelaide and for everything he has done for the past 5 months.

I had nasi lemak at Changi Village. Nothing better than meal at a coffeeshop with your friends. It has been so long! Sambal was sedaap! Fried wanton was oomphy and sugarcane was sweet like sugarcane. :)

It was a surprise to see the changes in everyone. Tiger was not surprised when he saw me! Maybe he was scared to show his true feelings when Mark is around. Hehe. My sweeeeet boy! :D

Coming up! It will be on any adventure that comes my way! See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

aar.n said...

To jessica: Thank you! It's great to be home!