Monday, October 22, 2007

My first week of school!

Sorry for the dragged post. Haven't had proper time to think of what to write down. I'd like to share about the above title!

So far, all my lecturers are really fun except for that one particular one whom I wrote about in one of the previous posts. They are all so friendly. There is one lecturer teaches with a smile on his face. Maybe he is not smiling but his normal face shows a smile. I don't know. I'm having a lot of fun in applied thermodynamics because it involves engines! Something that I have been reading up a lot on. I'm going to have a lot of fun in school. :)

This question have been asked a few times among my friends and it is,
"How do you differentiate a year 3 from a year 1?".

And I have answers like,

- See their laptops. If it's vista, a year one. If you see fujitsu, year 1, acer with inbuilt camera with vista, year1, acer with inbuilt camera but with xp, year 2.

- See the dressing.

- For lunch, year 1s go in big groups while year 3s go in groups of 3 or 4.


Anyone has anymore to add? Haha.

11 comments:

D. said...

Year 3s walk with eyes fixed to the front, year 1s walk with eyes looking all around the environment.

Year1s like to randomly say hi to people they meet and know along the way.
Year 3s dont.

:D

aar.n said...

To daphne: That's cool.. I'll go observe. Hehe

Jessica said...

Year 1s ask questions amongst themselves like "How to walk to canteen 4 ah?".

Haha, I overheard a group.

aar.n said...

To jessica: Haha! That is so funny! I get lost with ulu blocks but canteens, naaah.. Haha!

Jessica said...

Must use the map from the NP website!

aar.n said...

To jessica: But how do you see that? I know another one! See a student wearing the 2007 orientation tee!

thangdora said...

some year 1's look really young and you'll see them all the time in the 'latest' fashions, the really gawdy type. and they just give you the vibe man, the vibe. hahaha!

D. said...

NEW ADDDDDDDD! :D
the19thjunktrunk

aar.n said...

To thangdora: Haha. The sixth sense? Yea, I heard that answer before too.

To daphne: Alrighty!

Jessica said...

Haha, yes I have used the map!

aar.n said...

To jessica: Ahh, you used it when you were in year 1 huh! Haha!