Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Smooth Criminal

This sweet, white flesh goodie should be behind bars.


Skin smoother than a baby's.

It might be too exaggerated but when I tried it last night, it was fantastic. It gave me a very happy eating experience. No complains about it. It was not over sweetened. I really liked the texture. It did not break easily and when you put it in your mouth, it seems to slide everywhere.

Some beancurds have rough surfaces and I find it "alright lah" though smoother ones are the best. Sometimes, you get a "powdery feeling". I wonder if there is a difference in the texture between a cold and a hot bowl of beancurd. I need to conduct tests one day. Haha.

Anyway, this stall is in a coffeeshop in Choa Chu Kang. Block 302 just beside Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange. Rochor beancurd is also good! Lastly, I apologise for the poor picture quality. Happy reading! :)

8 comments:

amazed. said...

haha you were with matt and priscella! And though i live and have schooled in close proximity to that stall, I have never tried!

Kath said...

haha... dan & i have gone a few times late night just to eat that tau hway. =)

aar.n said...

To smile for me :): Ah, we shall all go together one day then. Hehe.

To kathryn: The food masters going out just for this confirms that it's the good stuff!

amazed. said...

haha I MUST say: wahh kat steady lor, bo chio. I stay so near!! :P

♥ PRISCILLA TNAY said...

I can finally comment! OMG. I still think you should get a tagboard. Lol...

The picture quality isnt poor ok. But mines better! Hahaha....

And smile for me, its Priscilla not Priscella! :)

aar.n said...

To priscella: Nah, tagboards get spammed easily and blocking the ip addresses are a burden!

Since you said it's okay, I guess it should be okay. Haha!

amazed. said...

hahah close enough.. priscilla.

yeah i think its the old people culture not to use tagboard..
who wants to spam your board??
haha.

aar.n said...

To smile for me :): People who want to advertise for something. I had one post where this one guy wrote something about asking him to visit his blog. Haha