Wednesday, October 3, 2007

School is starting!

In just 11 days, my holidays will come to an end and my final leg of the race will start. Back to being a mugger. I will be in a whole new class with those students that went for attachment in their first semester like me. Timetable looks pretty good. All new lecturers. Tutors the same except for one man. Shall not say his name but he is definitely the most unhelpful lecturer/tutor I have ever met. Why?

During my 4th semester, he was the teacher in charge of my practical class. During the experiments, instead of looking around and supervising us, he went to the back of the class to read his newspaper. I caught him doing so because I wanted to ask a question. We complained to another lecturer about his behavior and in the next class, he did better. And his attitude while explaining the answer to us is really bad. I better go find another guy who teaches the same module to help me. :S

My friend told me there is going to be one big project. Better put in effort daily so it won't be a problem towards the end! Anyone wants to study with me? :D

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We will be seeing you in school next semester!

Anonymous said...

i want to study with you!

aar.n said...

To jessica: Haha! Yes I will too!

To yurong: You're on! Chiong ah!