Monday, April 12, 2010

"If I am a girl.." Episode 1

I have decided to launch a new series on my blog. It's called "If I am a girl...". What it means is that I will express my thoughts and ideas as if I am a female. For instance, "I really like this shoe! But, it's for girls. If I am a girl..." or "Wah, that make-up of hers is very kua zhang! If I am a girl...".

I happened to come across this dress. If I am a girl... I would buy this dress!

I like flare skirts. They give me the sweet, smiley, happy girl impression. Haha! It's also very plain which means adding a bit of accessories will suffice. On sale $59 from _______. :) What do you readers think about flare skirts?

And by the way, I have added the picture of the New Balance shoe. It's called New Balance 769. It is an older model so I would have to go to it's factory outlet at IMM to check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liking flare skirts is one thing, you must also have the shape and size to go along with it, hor......Mumsadoodles

aar.n said...

To Mumsadoodles: Yea, must be tall and slender. If not it'll overwhelm you!

Charmaine said...

HI!!! I HATE SKIRTS! I DONT LIKE TO WEAR SKIRTS. Dresses yes skirts no. You don't recall me wearing a skirt do you. Hahaha and is that from VICTORIA SECRET?! HEHE HAHAHHA

- Charmaine

aar.n said...

To Charmaine: Haha! As long as it flares, I would be quite happy with it. Lol!

Why don't you like skirts?