Friday, April 9, 2010

Weak

Dang. I felt lousy during and after running today. My legs felt heavy, my heart couldn't pump easily and overall, I felt weak. And I think the reason is because, I have been drinking too much milo in the office. Not forgetting cappuccinos as well. Mans.. And henceforth, I have decided to drink only water during work!

From time to time I have to remind myself about fitness and keeping healthy. I really want to make it a habit. So readers, once in a while pleas help me by reminding me about running! :)

I thought of buying new running shoes too! Many say Asics is like the best. But, I think I would want to try another brand like New Balance perhaps. Mother said it's good and I think so too. It's cheaper as well. I went looking around and happened to see this shoe at J8's New Balance!

Paddle-pop yea!

I thought, "Wow! Awesome! I wouldn't mind running in that. Funky and colourful! It would definitely inspire me to run.". Then I saw another set of colours beside it. It was black, hot pink and blue! So nice!!

Just need to ensure it's good for supporting the feet. I may consider it as one of my choices. Must not be impulsive. Hehe. :)

And you know, I accidentally crushed a snail with my right foot and a cockroach with my left foot that night. I'm sorry. Sigh..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do u know tt if u go to the New Balance store, they will look at your feet closely, examine it n make recommendations on the right pair for you....Mumsadoodle

aar.n said...

To Mumsadoodle: They do? My feet were not stared at before. They did ask if I needed help. Hey mum, so how? Should I get a new pair for inspiration? :D

Gerome said...

Nike running shoes FTW!

I have a pair Nike Free shoes and they're awesome. They strengthen your feet too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5oeQcO6pg

I've also tried the LunarElites and they feel like they float. Try on a pair of these and you'll know what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNJP95b3u4E