Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Heirloom

Many of you do not know about this secret that I've kept for years. Ronald McDonald was my great grandfather. He left me this.

Now you know where those tasty pies come from!

Okay. Enough nonsense. I uncovered this during the time when the group needed to do some activity to pass time. It has been a long time since I've touched this thing. I just tried it again at Kat's place today. Clarence was a little worried about me using playdough with it but I assured him that I only used bread.


Cut with a special cutter, flatten the bread with the roller, fill the pie with whatever filling you want, fold the bread and press it down. Voila! Easyy!


I really had a fun time using it and eating miniature pies filled with kaya. Got to try more stuffings. I should bring out the hamburger maker one day too. Muahaha. :)

6 comments:

Kath said...

I love the black & white pics... so retro haha! Your "grandfather" will be so proud... ;p

aar.n said...

To kathryn: Haha! All his pies are belong to me. :D

D. said...

UNCLE!
CAN I HAVE AN APPLE PIE PLEASE!

THANK YOU AH!

(x

Anonymous said...

oh my! i used to have a "chicken mcnuggets" one back in the days. not as cool as the pie one though!

aar.n said...

To ddaphne: It's not uncle okay! It's Ronald Jr. Hahaha

To shihui: What did you use for the chicken mcnuggets? Bread too? Haha

Anonymous said...

you had to crush cornflakes (or something) mix them up with honey (to cement everything together) and shape them into small little globs of nuggets.

kinda looked like poop.