Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A new friendly outing

Yes I went on a new friendly outing. Just like The Police Story and The New Police Story. New plot, new dialogue, new posters but the same main actor. Anyway, the scene is located at Prata Cafe. A bit more expensive than The Prata House but their pratas are not deep fried. It has better ambience, perfect for a new story.


The Bad Man


The Good Men

Kiat agained ordered exotic guns. Milk prata, butter prata and a plain. So do you know what milk and butter prata taste like? Exactly like milk and butter prata.
I feel very happy to hold conversations with them. It makes me feel like a kid. But not all the time because we are also young adults who talk about curre
nt issues. Hence, we transform intellectually between kid and adult. Kiat left early at 0015h, Justin and I resumed talking about anime. I bought a Split at 7-Eleven and we walked back towards home. Upon 85% completion of my split, tragedy struck!


why~!!!!! I did so much for you yet... yet.. ughhh..

The good man dropped his 15% of Split. He had to leave it behind. There was no other way. It pained his heart but life still goes on.

During the walk back, I had a discussion with Justin about religion. We discussed it all the way to 0315h. It was late and we went back to our bases.

No comments: